Luxury & Sustainable Hotel in Singapore
Receive double points and complimentary $30 dining credits when you book and stay with us between 18 January to 3 February 2023.
Our brand new Grand Deluxe, Premier and Suite rooms are now available to be booked. Be the first to book on special promotional rates for a limited time.
Our serene, award-winning river-side hotel is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city; an ideal one-stop-shop for travelers of all kinds. A picturesque waterfront location that calms but near the bustling Clarke Quay offers both business or leisure travelers amenities and facilities that cater to every need. Be it fine or casual dining along the picturesque waterfront, taking an early morning run along or embarking on guided walks of Singapore’s art deco-styled Tiong Bahru district; guests will be spoiled for choice. The new Havelock MRT station is located just 2 minutes' away, right across Grand Copthorne Waterfront, making it super convenient & easy to zip around the city.
Why you’ll love staying with us
- Modern design and Asian tradition blend seamlessly across all our rooms, giving you a spacious place to lay your head at the end of a busy day
- Full-length windows for a picturesque view of the river or the city
- Indulge in a variety of Western and Asian fine dining options
- Complimentary, high-speed Wi-Fi
- Outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi for a relaxing dip
- On-site tennis court and fitness suite
- 24-hour business centre with computer and printer facilities
- On-site parking available on request
- 2 mins walk to Havelock MRT Station
- 3 mins walk to Great World City MRT Station
Sustainability at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore
As part of the Go Green campaign, here are some of the green initiatives that we are focusing on:
- Plastic Bottle Free - Steering towards 100% NO plastic usage
- Filtered Drinking Water Dispenser
- In-Room Technology - Save up to 25% of energy footprint for each stay
- Encourage alternate days replacement for bed linen and bath towels
- Prioritising procurement of local produces
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore (SG Clean) has always maintained high levels of cleanliness and hygiene.
We adopt a no smoking policy throughout the hotel. Smoking is only permitted in a designated area at Level 1.